HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY SUMMER! SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER 2021!
8/19 Board of Education Meeting 6:00 pm (Gym)
9/2 Autism Class & PreK Orientation 9:30 am
9/2 Kindergarten Orientation 10:00 am
9/2 New Enrollment Student Orientation 10:30 am
9/7 School Opens 8:20 am
9/14 Back To School Night 7:00 pm
9/23 Board of Education Meeting 6:00 pm (gym)
9/29 Picture Day!
September 3, 2021
I am so very excited to welcome you back to the 2021-2022 school year! We were so proud last year to be open five days a week teaching our in person students and remote students synchronously in real time at the same time. As the health and safety of students and staff remain as our paramount priority every day before anything else, we will be maintaining the most current health and safety protocols with some adjustments based on the most current guidelines and recommendations. Here is a summary of what to expect for the first day:
- Our first day will be Tuesday, September 7th. Students need to be ready to enter the building promptly at 8:20 AM (PreK 8:30 AM). In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order 251, students and staff must wear masks. Therefore, as we did last year, students should arrive wearing a mask and line up on the pavement markers at the doors identified in our last communication.
- We are excited to return to a full school day so K-8 students will be dismissed at 2:50 PM (PreK 2:00 PM).
- Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria following health and safety protocols that I will explain to them on their first day. For those students who participate in our breakfast program, they should enter through the white cafeteria doors at 8:00 AM, and they will be promptly sent to class at 8:20 AM.
- As we did last year, we will continue participating in the federal provision this school year where all students receive free of charge breakfast and lunch. While this is available for all students, it will be important for you to complete the application form that will be sent home with your child on the first day.-
- Students will hand sanitize as they enter the building. However, for the start of this school year, we will only take temperatures if students are not feeling well.
- Please send in your completed dismissal form and emergency contact information with your child on the first day.
If you have any questions, please feel welcome to reach out to me as my door is always open. In the meantime, please continue to stay safe and well.
Dr. Raymond J. Boccuti
Chief School Administrator, Principal
2021-2022 Back Pack Lists
2021 Carwash Fundraiser
September 17th, 2021
3:30 - 6:00 PM
Monmouth County Emergency Rental Assistance
Click the below links for information on receiving rental assistance:
Monmouth County Announces Vaccine Availability
Anyone age 18 & older who lives, works or attends school in Monmouth County is eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine.
Appointments are available!
For more information and to schedule your appointment click the below link
Breakfast and Lunch
The Neptune City School District continues to provide breakfast and lunch meals. For questions, please call 732-775-5319 ext 5003.
Link: At Home Learning Resources