WWES CAFETERIAGreat News- We have upgraded our system for purchasing lunch in our cafeteria. It is a computerized system in which your child will have their own account for lunch and you will have access from home to track and prepay. mySchoolBucks.com® is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts. We are hoping this new system will make your life easier.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to Wilson School Cafeteria Fund.
mySchoolBucks.com® is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts.
• Safety. Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
• Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!)
- Monitor your student’s account balances online.
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases.
• Efficiency. Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
- Make payments using your VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
- Option to have payments made automatically each month.
- Deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account
Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at school by the next morning. You can set your low balance settings to remind you when it’s time to add more money, or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when your balance reaches the threshold you set.
Any questions or concerns, contact:Karen Williams Keith LarsonCafeteria Manager Technology Coordinator