Subscribe to our e-Alerts!
Classroom Mission Statement
Mrs. Reynolds and Ms. Musto
In this classroom we will be confident, use teamwork to help each other, and communicate better. In order to get a good education we will take on challenges and meet deadlines, work hard, and participate in class discussions and activities. We will learn to plan for our future. Always try to do our best to make friends, be respectful, and be who we are to develop social skills. Lastly we will have a good time.
Reminder - Students will return to school on Tuesday, January 19th. We will be going outside for snack and recess. Please send your child with a snack and dressed warmly.I am happy to share some exciting news. We have a student teacher from Monmouth University who will be working with our class. RIght now Ms. Musto is observing and learning how the classroom is run. Soon she wil be teaching lessons.Below are some useful tips to help your child succeed in fifth grade:
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
- Remind your child to be logged onto Google Classroom Homeroom by 8:20. This is where I will be taking attendance daily.
- Have your child check his or her email at least 3 times a day.
- Have your child read nightly. It is very important to do this so your child can improve in all of his or her academics.
- Talk with your child. Ask specific questions about school such as, "What was your favorite part of the day?" or "What was the most interesting thing you learned?"
- Following classroom rules on daily basis is crucial to maintaining a productive classroom. Bullying is not permitted in the classroom and will not be tolerated. Keeping the classroom safe provides an environment conducive to learning. If a student breaks one of the rules, he or she will be given a warning; after that the name is written on the board and recess time will be lost. Any serious infractions will result in a phone call/letter/email home and detention. In extreme circumstances a student will be sent to the office.