Subscribe to our e-Alerts!
Classroom Mission Statement
In this classroom we will be confident, use teamwork to help each other, and communicate better. In order to get a good education we will take on challenges and meet deadlines, work hard, and participate in class discussions and activities. We will learn to plan for our future. Always try to do our best to make friends, be respectful, and be who we are to develop social skills. Lastly, we will have a good time.Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. I am very excited to have everyone back in the classroom. We will continue to use the Chromebooks in the classroom and occasionally at home. They will not be going home with the students nightly.Special Schedule:Monday - Phys EdTuesday - Library & SpanishWednesday - Phys EdThursday - Spanish & MusicFriday Health and STEAMBelow are some useful tips to help your child succeed in fifth grade:
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
- Remind your child to be logged onto Google Classroom Homeroom by 8:20. This is where I will be taking attendance daily.
- Have your child check his or her email daily.
- Have your child read nightly. It is very important to do this so your child can improve in all of his or her academics.
- Talk with your child. Ask specific questions about school such as, "What was your favorite part of the day?" or "What was the most interesting thing you learned?"
- Following classroom rules on daily basis is crucial to maintaining a productive classroom. Bullying is not permitted in the classroom and will not be tolerated. Keeping the classroom safe provides an environment conducive to learning. If a student breaks one of the rules, he or she will be given a warning; after that the name is written on the board and recess time will be lost. Any serious infractions will result in a phone call/letter/email home and detention. In extreme circumstances a student will be sent to the office.