- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Stay on task during all work times.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Track the speaker, actively listen, and monitor your voice level.
- Come to class prepared (with homework, novel, and materials).
- Handle all classroom materials carefully.
Consequences for Negative Behavior:
- You will be given three opportunities to change your behavior.
- If you do not take the opportunity to change your behavior, you will be given a teacher detention (5 to 10 minutes after school with me) and a phone call or e-mail sent home. If you cannot stay for the teacher detention the day it is given, then it will be scheduled for a day that you are available.
- If you receive 3 teacher detentions within a week, you will receive an Office Detention and a phone call home. Office detention is 1 hour.
Last Modified on September 16, 2021